HAV 2.70% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: EGM Voting Communication, page-2

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Dear Chris Giles (yes, we all know you read these posts even if you don't comment, for obvious reasons),

as a fellow geologist in the industry I have a lot of admiration and respect for every thing you have done in the industry. I would even go so far as to say you are one of the best mineral industry regolith geologist in the world. The discoveries you have made under cover speak for themselves. After having read your latest letter to the HAV shareholders you have made it abundantly clear how involved you are with both parties. I appreciate how difficult it must be for you to choose a side that you believe to be for the best interest of the company. I do however implore you to re-consider casting any votes in this matter at the upcoming EGM. Step back and evaluate the situation. Are you too close with Mark Stewart to effectively evaluate if he is the right person to steer the ship? If Mark does get to keep his position after the EGM and it's only through your 20%, the complaints will not go away. In fact the noise will only get louder or worse there will be a mass sell off of shares as people scramble to exit what they believe to be a sinking ship. Thus, bringing the share price to territory even lower than had there been a capital raise at the 'diluted' market cap you have referred to. You can not deny that there has been failings at the management level of late. The shear amount of amended announcements recently reflect this alone. Change is needed and I'm prepared to wait for as long as it takes to adequately source and recruit a Chairman with the right credentials.

I am not associated with the Johnson family. I am not involved with Clark. I am just your average shareholder who is quickly losing patience with the repeated failings of management squandering all your great geology work.

Kind regards,

lotirish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $3.6K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 11944 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.