ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Jerrodburns. How do you know what the company has completed and...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Jerrodburns.
    How do you know what the company has completed and not completed. Have you seen anything that the company has submitted? If so how and where did you get it because none of the rest of us have seen anything they have submitted to the GOG or any of the GOG communications as to what the GOG requires of the company. Nothing first hand has been released by the company regarding why the 2019 EIA failed, what the GOG told them needed to be done, and we have seen nothing that the company has done and submitted to the GOG.

Are you part of the company? If you have the information that you claim please post it and let us know where you got it. I am not talking about what the company said or didn't say. I am talking about first hand documents that prove what has been done and submitted or first hand documents as to what the GOG told them to do.

I bet you don't have them, because none have been released. Tell the truth and use reliable first hand documents. As you might have noticed from a recent post of mine of company EIA announcements made to the ASX whaere they made 35 announcements and failed to fulfill their own claims in every one of them. Without first hand information you are nothing more than a shill for unsubstantiated information.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.