MBK 0.00% 2.3¢ metal bank limited

from the company announcement 22.10.2020 At the Eidsvold...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    from the company announcement 22.10.2020

At the Eidsvold Project, additional IP geophysics and surface soil programs at the Great Eastern and Forty Horse Targets have been completed. The Company has now compiled five independent datasets which all support the existence of a very large intrusion related gold system at the Great Eastern Target. The target is interpreted to lie 50 – 80m beneath overlying post mineral sediments (refer to Figure 1 and Figure 2). The datasets include: • new pathfinder soil geochemistry, • new pH soil geochemistry, • new pole-dipole IP geophysics, all combined with • existing airborne magnetic and • airborne electro-magnetic (EM) geophysics modelling1 . All of the five datasets have now been combined into a robust intrusion related exploration model to refine the upcoming drill program design. The maiden Great Eastern Target drill program is anticipated to commence within seven days and includes two fully funded drill holes to 250m depth each as part of the Queensland government (CEI) Collaborative Exploration Initiative.

How long till we get news????
    can someone call the office please..Im from the opposite side of the continent.

Good sign here is that rising shareprice is reflecting positive things.
    Taking into account that it is one of the cheapest goldstock on the ASX,on a succesfull drilling result the rerate in sp would be ballistic.
    i propose to all holders ``fill your boots``.I have filled mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.981M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $5.014K 218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 183879 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 227572 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.