ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Great announcement in my opinion. In relation to HV-03 - HV-07...

1. 317 Posts.
    Great announcement in my opinion.

In relation to HV-03 - HV-07 not running at drill depth I have to respectfully disagree.

"RDDH-001 now intersects eight veins, in down hole order, HV-10, HV- 09, HV-06, HV-08, HV-05, HV-07, HV-04 and HV-03."

As stated in the ANN: The lower series (HV-05, HV-07, HV-04 and HV-03) all host barite and calcite, which are gangue minerals very closely associated with sulphide mineralisation.

Ross: “The variable visible sulphide content in veins established during systematic sampling is also to be expected in drilling” says Mr Brown. “It simply reflects zones within each vein where coarse barite and calcite dominate over sulphides. We are seeing this variation, characteristic of replacement deposits, in the horizontal and vertical planes.”

So everything is perfectly in-line IMO.

In addition to that - this is the reason why HV-05, HV-07, HV-04 and HV-03 don't have any visuals currently: "At the time of writing detailed logging is underway with only photos and descriptions of the upper vein intersects being available."

Ross: “All the veins we’ve seen at surface are now known to extend well underground. Furthermore, the two largest veins appear to be getting wider at depth.”  

This is huge IMO - found at depth and largest veins widening.

Finally: "Gangue minerals tend to be very coarse and include barite and calcite. From time to time, these gangue materials may “displace” the sulphides in the drill core. In appearance, the intersected veins are characteristic of replacement Zn-Ag-Pb vein deposits. Detailed logging is required to accurately determine vein orientations but the eight known veins were close to their anticipated down hole depths. Logging will also be required to determine all possible sulphide and alteration zones down the hole. This work will be accompanied with core photography. Once logging is complete, drill core samples of RDDH-001 will be submitted for analysis."

Read the ANN carefully folks before you make any rash decisions. If that's not a great ANN I don't know what is.

Exciting time to be on board of ICG - this is only just starting and the market can do whatever it likes in the meantime.

Looking forward to @Dr Jonathan West and @Cu5FeS4 reviews of this.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.