TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: EIS Supplement Submitted, page-122

1. 17,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    I have travelled to Vietnam twice in the last eight years, the most recent in 2018.

On my first visit I went to Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City. My impressions then, was the country was undergoing a massive rebuilding programme.

At that time, Da Nang seemed to be the most advanced, having a modern airport, international hotels, golf resorts, football stadium, etc.

My impression was that the Vietnamese had put the war behind them and were intent on becoming an industrial power house.

My second visit confirmed that they were well on track to achieving that goal.

From what I have read, the country is very receptive to industries of the future. Already you can see that they have modern thinking in much of what they are developing.

For TNG to be interested, I think the attraction is more than just the country’s natural resources. I think it is as much about the opportunity for rapid expansion of TNG’s novel technology.

I would classify the country as an incubator for technologies such as TIVAN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58133 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 6334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.