ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3163
    The main concern raised if my read of it was correct, was quantity of water discharged into Darwin Harbour. This has been addressed.

Rarely mentioned, my own concern was water usage as TNG had a number something like 11 or so Gigalitres a year which was close to 1/4 Of Darwin's entire water usage. After reading a bit about the city trying to secure it's water supply, this 11GL sounded like the city didn't have the excess capacity to supply - IOW would have to spend a lot of money to do so, potentially becoming a political headache. Ie. Possibly unlikely scenario, but Imagine TNG refinery starting up then Darwin residents finding water restrictions being introduced.

TNG & SMS, IMO, have done exactly what was required by introducing the zero liquid discharge process into the Refinery design. I also think this small footprint approach will attract sustainability investors as well as knowledge of this process making what would have been a major concern, water availability, a minor concern when siting future TIVAN refineries.

"key outcome of the zero liquid discharge process is recycling of treated process water back into the DPF at a specification suitable for the TIVAN® Process. The recycling of treated process water would also significantly reduce the Project’s water requirements during operation"

In 15 days (+6 due to weekends) from Monday, my money is on a positive referral.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $26.96K 579.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181140 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 479450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.