TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

PB has shot so many flares to bring attention to TNG in the...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    PB has shot so many flares to bring attention to TNG in the past, and so many traders over the years have jumped in just to feel the pointy end get them in the rear end, that it's going to take something huge to bring attention and volume back to the stock. Imagine how they must feel rocking up to another RRS to show the same prezo to the same people year after year.

I actually think he is out of bullets and now has to raise some project funding before trying to drive interest again. It will just fail to get any attention, or worse succeed and then fade as we chase timelines like a mirage in the desert.

I think it's going to be doldrums until we get at least the FEED, and likely some solid movement on financing. Just means there'll likely be more opportunity to by low, but also much higher dilution. I once saw this as a $1 proposition, now I think it's more like 50c (until we see the any capex increases in the FEED). That's the cost of this management. Still a great project and 10c - 50c is nothing to sniff at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $99.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.