TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Most holders and commentators on this forum are highly convicted...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Most holders and commentators on this forum are highly convicted and statements are more observational (even humorous) rather than changing their conviction.

SP of 9 cents provides absolutely zero indication that there is a time blow out for FEED, that SMS are telling porkies on timeline or that 2021 won’t deliver on what has been a pretty consistent message for the last 6 or so months.

Since 37m securities were issued on 29 Jan for the shortfall, about 20 million have traded.  That doesn’t in any way indicate that Sanlam have inside information and as a result are dumping their stock due to hypothetical statements prior (that would be highly illegal @ando1) but simply that they were running the shortfall book for the 5% fee only, not placing long term and sticky money in TNG.   

As a statement of my position, I do not rate Sanlam or the bloke that ran the book.

As an observation, the SP action feels a bit contrived given:

1. TNG waited the full 3 months post entitlement close to place the shares into what they likely knew as ‘shifty’ hands; and
    2. That Sanlam clients would now be selling at a loss on heads.
    I guess there are logical answers to both those points.  Ie) tax purposes for the selling at a loss.

Rounding out Ando - I'd suggest your remarks about the integrity Herbert Weissenbaeck, a key representative for the group that is a fellow shareholder, independent consultant to TNG and soon to be EPC contractor, are well out of line.  Grow up and show some tact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.