TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Bit off topic but seeing as the thread is so quiet....... I'm...

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Bit off topic but seeing as the thread is so quiet....... I'm not a big fan of Albanese but at least he's making an effort into stopping the Chinese leasing the Port of Darwin for 99yrs....Gunner on the other hand would like to keep the money and in the meantime has secretly signed another deal with China...a deal he's kept secret before and after the election.sneaky.png...

Albanese was quoted saying ".Port of Darwin ‘critical’ in new commonwealth power to veto deals with foreign governments."

Also.."Chief Minister Michael Gunner has come under scrutiny over his connections to China, as old comments resurface about the 99-year lease of the Darwin Port and his involvement with the sale.
    An NT Independent investigation revealed Mr Gunner secretly signed an agreement with Chinese officials while on a trade mission to Shenzhen last October that his office has refused to explain."sneaky.png

I wonder had this come out before the election whether he'd actually won....What's with these secret deals with China that allows a state or Territorial government to sign without the approval of the federal government...No foreign deals should remain secret without federal government approval or public knowledge especially before an election.
    Gunner should instead of playing secret squirrel with China focus on moving along existing projects that have been sitting in the pipeline for what seems like decades. Fracking was never an issue in pushing it through and yet here we are waiting waiting waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $7.806K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 502280 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 37254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.