RND 0.00% $1.48 rand mining limited

Thanks for the response Pedro and Cashedupbogan, on such a quiet...

1. 11 Posts.
    Thanks for the response Pedro and Cashedupbogan, on such a quiet thread it is good to have some discourse.
    Pedro, I would be interested to hear what you think will be the catalyst for the breakout, it feels very much at the moment like a single asset mining company moving gold out of a depleting mine and into a vault. Not a bad thing necessarily however there needs to be an end game I would think. At some point all the gold is in the vault and no more is in the ground, what happens then? They keep pushing that date out with more drilling but it will come eventually. Do we then all drive to the Perth Mint and load up the boot of our car? Again, no problem from me if that is the case, just speculation.
    it will be interesting to see whether they look to add milling capacity, it would seem a little duplicitous if it is purely an ego issue between AB and BB however I assume they could toll treat ore for some of the local juniors as well as there own if needs be, or is there enough of there own on the pad to keep them going.
    thanks again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.48 $1.48 $22 15

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5050 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 2781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.