RND 0.00% $1.51 rand mining limited

Thanks Pierre for the discussion!The catalyst will be M&A or a...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks Pierre for the discussion!
    The catalyst will be M&A or a dismantling of the JV.
    We await a resolution to the court proceedings around the operational issues currently adversely affecting Rand and Tribune.
    Nothing wrong with a real mine that produces real money and adding to the pile in the vault as you say.
    That’s real growth in a world addicted to debt and promissory notes!
    As i mentioned previously on TBR thread:
    Continuing disaffection with their operating partner NST may lead them to consider an exit mechanism involving:1) a takeover by someone (EVN?) Or 2) a merger Or 3) A sale of their combined 49% of the EKJV, for a sum closer to its $500 valuation by RM Research (Mine life likely to increase from 5 to 8 years on back of high JORC resource conversion) Or 4) A (combined) takeover of the NST share of EKJV - unlikely!
    Northern Star’s rival, Evolution has a 19.9 per cent stake in Tribune and the East Kundana project is located adjacent to Evolution’s 1.7-million-tonne-per-annum Mungari processing plant. EVN is also the owner/operator of the Mungari project, which consists of both an open-pit (White Foil) and underground (Frog’s Leg) mine. RBC Capital Markets mining analyst Paul Hissey said.“These assets are effectively exploiting the same mineralized trends as NST at both its wholly owned and JV operations adjacent a shared lease boundary.”

I notice CUB has (on the TBR thread) suggested that EVN may consider Mungari and the TBR holding as non essential assets - i dont think so!

I believe the EKJV resource and mine life are currently significantly understated. There is considerable upside potential and 10 years of mine life at least IMO.
    Until now - The East Kundana resource has Not been spruiked which has suited Billis’ style and NST strategy to control the project.
    The Rand SP is fully backed by gold and there is no allowance for EV therein atm.
    Sorry if i repeat myself. All due respect to all holders their knowledge and opinions - i look forward to your replies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 1100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.