FHS 14.3% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

I think this price action is from a lot of people being scared...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I think this price action is from a lot of people being scared and unloading since the market has pulled back from its big bull run, the company is still the same company from 5c to 9.5 and back i am happy to hold and just wish i had more money to buy as much as i possible.
    In the long run i say 2 years we probably wont even be able to remember these 5c days, the RSI is extremely low and oversold perfect time for buying in my opinion.
    This is why i was saying in my last few posts that we needed some new long term investors since the stock got over 100mill market cap to help with holding the price and stop people unloading for short term gains.
    Most of us have been around from the 1cent days and now we are at 6c doesn't sound like much but a 500% gain is still good to me and we are only just getting started.
    I made the mistake of selling my 850,000 shares in the march crash for short term profit because the world was ending and i have not been able to get even half back, i will not be making the same mistake for short term gain again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $23.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5K 625K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8745178 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12313624 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.