STM 0.00% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

Don't quite understand the logic behind what you said here,...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Don't quite understand the logic behind what you said here, sorry. Share price going down = more desirable?

It just looks to me like a typical day trader dump on a penny stock. The short term traders who bought in and thought they could double/triple their money in a few weeks have started to exit because they're impatient. With the release of the new announcement today, they're realising that the drilling program is going to be a few months long (which us long termers knew anyway). It's all about opportunity cost for them. Why sit and wait in a stock when they can take their money and trade it on other momentum stocks before potentially coming back to STM. I'm sure they'll be keeping an eye out for a re-entry when STM starts moving upwards again and the drilling program is nearing completion.

These are the ups and downs of a penny stock.

As for us patient holders, nothing changes and the goal posts haven't moved. A few months of holding and we'll have our answer, hopefully.
    I'll be urging the price to drop lower so I can look at top up in the late teens now that I have a little bit more cash available.
    Last edited by drivestor: 06/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $514 57.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3003348 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1455180 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.