STM 0.00% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

Dman0 .... on what basis would you make such a call that this is...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Dman0 .... on what basis would you make such a call that this is likely to be uneconomic. Grades of 1g/t AuEquiv, from surface in a potential Tier 1 are more than economic. A long way to go and a lot more drilling is required to understand the eventual size and grade of this potential elephant, but just in the top 500 m where they have already got results, we are talking a large tonnage and from surface so amenable to cheaper open cut mining. If this thing goes down to the plus 1 km depths, where they are still getting strong magnetic signatures (and remember that they say there is very good correlation of mags and mineralisation) then we are talking billions not millions of tonnes.

Let's see how this plays out but Malcolm Norris has form. He has already found 2 world class porphyry deposits and this one, potentially along with Bramederos, could double his record. Most exploration Geo's go through their career and never find one, so I am more than happy to back Malcolm to deliver and I do hold him in high esteem.

I do have one question for you though, and it something that always intrigues me when I see a HC poster commenting on stocks that they do not hold. Why would you bother posting on a stock you do not hold? Is it because you are not holding now but have it on your watch list and might want to buy or just a need for comment in general? A genuine question, as I am trying to understand why many non holders do post on stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $76.45K 8.499M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 10450122 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2341217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.