TSO 6.45% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: El Zorro drilling continues to expand Ternera, page-25

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    More good results as we have come to expect.

The east is looking rather exciting for the new year as will Toro Gordo and Buzzard be Im quite certain.

I don't know if I misread/misinterpreted some wording in todays announcement, will have to have another read, but Im sure it read something about 6 additional targets on top of Ternera.

Now we started with five targets including Ternera didn't we? Then it went to Ternera plus five more...now its Ternera plus six more...?

Perhaps Im getting confused..wouldnt be the first time, its hard to keep up as the area of mineralized ground keeps growing as does the number of targets! Ha ha! Good problem to have.

On confusion perhaps the company needs to write each and every announcement in a way that the lay person can easily understand that the entire prospect is enveloped in a gold halo that gives a background of mineralization from surface (at least to this point in time) no matter where you drill. That to this point there is no dead earth (unmineralized overburden). Im sure there are some very low grade patches mixed in with the more significant stuff that gets reported but this will be accommodated in the averaging that takes place in the mining process.

Further clarification on this would perhaps go some way to shutup our resident Karen (UD) though Im sure they are just here to winge and don't actually care about the facts otherwise would have already emailed the company with any questions about drill section reporting herself.
    Imagine getting up each morning, scanning the ASX for announcements and hurriedly scurrying around Hotcopper writing little negative BS messages before scurrying to the next stock...what a life!!
    Stick with the Karen name guys I don't think that particular troll likes it! Ha ha!

Again well done Zeff, you guys keep coming up with the results and the massive amount of cash raised in uncertain times will set us up very well next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $26.49K 887.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51370 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 120282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.