TSO 2.38% 4.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

Even I (with limited experience in the mining arena but quite...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Even I (with limited experience in the mining arena but quite extensive business experience can have a crack at that as its only a speculative answer anyway)

Will they fully explore all the targets first or develop part (Ternera) as a commercial going concern before or overlapping full exploration?

The latter. Clearly the later. Many a business goes broke because they delay revenue generation too late.

IMO Ternera will be jorced and a mine being built/run before the rest of the deposits are fully explored/jorced.

You can only mine so much at a time and you have to start somewhere. Ternera alone is massive, its enough.

We may keep going with some exploratory drilling at the other depsits AS we build the Ternera mine, we are likely to have an exploratory drill here and there at most of the new targets next year thats for sure. And a decent sniff around the expanded footprint too, you have to know what you are holding or have a decent idea or that.

But unless we intend to sell a deposit to fund the rest and fully jorc it up for that purpose the main focus IMO in the next two years will be getting Ternera to mine.

All speculative opinion but early revenue generation is the key to success in business be that your corner delicatessen, a mine in Chile or a local florist...

Get the product to market, the rest sorts itself out along the way but you won't go broke if you have money coming in.

And Zeff has discussed ways like "heap leech" as potential paths to early revenue generation at Ternera.

He wants to develop a mine asap and he wants to explore the entire zone. Do things in the right order and you can have your cake and eat it too!!
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 17/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $39.63K 945.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 345000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 32947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ 56400
Last updated 13.02pm 10/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.