TSO 3.13% 3.1¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hi guys.Just to reiterate;1. This is a district scale IRG system...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Hi guys.

Just to reiterate;

1. This is a district scale IRG system that has been discovered. So much potential.

2. Tesoro have just applied to expand the concessions by 360%. This costs money to do and absolutely signals to the market that TSO is here to stay and get serious with what they have.

3. ALL drill results so far have indicated gold mineralisation consistent with an IRG system.

4. NEW drill results associated with current program due towards the end of August and many of these will tap into the old CDE holes, which btw were quite outstanding.

5. NEW surface sampling results at Ternera were incredible, expanding the footprint further out to 800m. Still OPEN in all directions!

6. The gold mineralisation at Ternera is associated with the NW trending CC faults and 3 more of these were discovered making it 13 so far-Remember it’s still OPEN in all directions. They’ll probably find more.

7. Those NW CC faults have been found to extend into Drone Hill. This expands that footprint 800m to the north most likely joining with Ternera to the south.

8. This implies IMHO a superpit, which @Corgi has shown quite nicely.

9. The gold mineralisation has been shown to be well imbedded in the surrounding host rock hence the likelihood of more gold, less overburden, low strip ratio.

10. All of the above does not even include the high probability, based on surface sampling, that Toro Gordo, Buzzard and Toro Blanco are hiding pits of gold too...

What I’m getting at is this.

We’re invested in TSO and obviously we’re excited at where this project is heading. We are fortunate to have a lot of information from which we can do our own research from including contributions on forums like HC. Down ramping is easier to do when the majority of contributions are based on speculation and opinion. Fortunately, on the TSO forum, this is rare because it’s hard to down ramp facts.

This is just my two cents worth... forget the down rampers, forget the small SP ups and downs, appreciate the fact we have a BIG picture project being unearthed before us that will make H8’s donkey town become something more like Vegas.

BTW, I just found out today that I still have my job at Virgin...I’m just being thankful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $27.88K 877.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 204086 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 588141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.