TSO 6.45% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: El Zorro geophysical survey highlights gold mineralisation, page-279

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hola 8... hehe Well that will learn me... Posts a chart showing solid appreciation and apparent strength only to get schooled by the market for his impudence. Sooth sayer or market mover, clearly, old 8tey is not...

Got bored on the weekend so sought to have a little look.. Been getting comfortable in the week on week climb and with Fridays close got cheeky enough to extrapolate.

In Six's defense the share has felt a little pudgy maybe & without the pull we had up to 19...

That is the PP fair value point and not unsurprising we sit here waiting for a little direction, although we blew past on the way up and that gave the appearance of a possible moonshot happening.

The SP has had a little history in the past of wallowing on lower vol just before a shunt and I do like the third week of any month to drop news. Sort of like the premiership qtr in Aussie rules, so wouldn't be surprised to see news drop at some point.

As we've not ridden on the back of gold hype alone, there has been a weekly stream of info underpinning where we are now. 8H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $35.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $117.3K 3.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 486491 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 196843 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.