TSO 3.85% 2.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: El Zorro geophysical survey highlights gold mineralisation, page-284

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Guys,

I'm usually a reader, not a contributor - I like the TSO threads as no bullshit, and no 20 page debates on "I agree / no I disagree" "or "this is a unicorn", " share price will be $10 next week" ... and all that kind of BS ... and I'm sure others here do to. The threads are full of facts and analysis of the announcements as well as comparison with other Gold explorers, and valuations of the company based on estimated cost of production, access to water.... and essentially the TSO strategy of finding new Gold fields in more exploitable areas. DYOR.

Our friend Sixela is selling, on the basis that he thinks growth might slow down and he can make a quicker buck elsewhere, i say good on him, that's what trading is about buying and selling and having a opinion on when to do so. He is sharing his opinion with us, well that's his right and I guess it's always nice to know what others are doing or thinking, otherwise we would not be reading these threads.

Personally with every fact I have read in ASX announcements and on these threads, I am more than comfortable holding - could I make a quicker buck elsewhere ? Well I have a few other shares trying to do so... do I think TSO can keep going up at the speed it has so far... well I can only hope it continues, but clearly as the SP goes up it will become slower to achieve multiples in a matter of weeks like we have recently, but as far as I'm concerned this stock still has huge room to multiply as the announcements keep coming and the exploration progresses into asset and eventually into production. There hasn't been a single fact released so far which has made me doubt that this could be going south... lots of drilling on the way and lots of drilling results to come on a regular basis until the end of the year! We have pinpointed new anomalies showing potential concentrations we have not even drilled yet, and let's face it, we are all hanging to know what the MRE (promised before year end) is going to be...

So some may chose to take profits now and wait and see. Others may chose to keep buying before more drilling results come and the good people in this thread keep updating the estimated MRE as we go and potentially drive the share price up announcement after announcement ... I guess everyone makes their own choices based on the facts they have and their gut feel - so let's forget about what some chose to do or not do and get the thread back to factual analysis and enjoy what IMO is a fairly low risk discovery! We know there is gold, and IMO enough to justify current SP (ref various market valuations for TSO which are actually mostly outdated since additional resource has been identified), and the fun will be to see this number growing (or not, although this is not my opinion) as they keep drilling and expending the target area. Go Zeff! Enjoy a bit of your hard earned money and get us there (in Zeff we trust)!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $22.28K 832.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53198 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 111108 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.