ICG 16.7% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: ELA Covering Gov Holes NDIBK04 & NDIBK01 Awarded to Inca, page-50

1. 3,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    Thor is looking at a tin/copper/molybdenum rich skarn deposit, which implies there might be a nice granite (potential porphyry) intrusion somewhere at depth in close proximity. Magnetite can occur in skarn deposits as it’s linked to the hydrothermal system, in fact some very gold rich skarns are very iron rich.

It’s a good sign that there is a broad and rich hydrothermal system. To have areas with both porphyry/skarn and sedex/IOCG signatures is evident of several major hydrothermal events. Add to that interactions with ground water/meteoric water and metamorphic processes will change the look and distribution of deposits.

I would dare hope we find areas of 10%Cu if it’s bornite rich, too get areas in hole 4 under XRF at 4% and 8%Cu on a blind hole with out full geophysics is a great indicator.

I should add that the historical copper triangle deposits were found by chance, a sighting of chalcopyrite down a rabbit hole sparked the rush. The average grade was something like 10% Cu in those shallow mines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $15.75K 3.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099485 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 874374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.