ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Everthing is for sale in this world. Its the price that is makes...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Everthing is for sale in this world. Its the price that is makes or breaks a sale. S32 pulled millions from their exploration budget during the 1st covid outbreak. Peru will uncover something as there are too many studies and surveys that point to mineralisation. The question will be is it an economic discovery. Rock chip samples just dont get carried to site in backpacks. Drilling is what is needed and is what we are doing, the ground hosts big major mining houses in very close proximity, we were up against Anglo America for vacant tenements. We got a couple and AA got a couple. Why did one of the worlds biggest mining house want in on the vacated tenements? Well its because they believe the area is prospective. So do i, we have money to drill peru and will be drilling Peru until we are satisfied that we gave it a good shot. ET will start soon enough and is now the main meal for Inca, Peru is now the entree to what i believe will be company and life changing.
    We already have a discovery hole in ET with some long strike zones to drill. It will happen and dont think that the people in charge dont know what they are doing. The whole negotiation process is exactly that, in life some people are easy to deal with while others arent. Can see that very easily by what people post online here. So patience, yes more patience is required and so is an understanding or what is going behind the scenes. We also have ICGOa's in under 11months that is crucial to our drilling campaign then Ocs a year later that are also very crucial(as i own a heap of them)that management will do their utmost best to get over the line. Very well thought out options this time imo. If the Ocs dont get converted to me that means things are moving too slow. Dont forget we just got options converted at 90something%. Expect to see 2 rigs operating long before the Oas expire. I expect everything but the kitchen sink to be thrown at this once relevant boxes are ticked. This is why we need to get the little things organised and 100% right now, not 6 months down the track when we encounter the problem. We need to be ahead of the game and that is exactly what we are preparing for now. 3 rigs not out of the picture imo into the future, 1 in Peru and 2 in Oz once we define the boundries of a certan strike, namely the strike and tenement that @Kalenn has talked about with enthusiasm.
    Thanks again to those posting facts and well researched posts. Our time will come and a few months does not chang much and as for the current SP have a look at mose micro cap explorers..They are not the flavour of the month, but swings and roundabouts and the market will turn again. Imo we are in a very good position and 3 more months over a 9 year period is ok with me i can see the progress made in the last year and its been encouraging to see. Most delays have been out of our hands and after living through the permit to get a permit process i thoroughly understand Peru is a strange but beautiful place.
    Just musings from The Mule. Just musings not advice but ive also grabbed more shares this week and i saw santa grabbing me a few for Christmas as well.
    Take care
    Mule
    Last edited by The Mule: 08/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.841K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 10002352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3235378 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.