ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: ELA Covering Gov Holes NDIBK04 & NDIBK01 Awarded to Inca, page-71

1. 10,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2653
    S&P and footsie up 2% last night - virtually closing out the scare fall on Omicron.

Now here is a round up for today based on some comments made here and elsewhere.

1. I made the following comment on the VUL thread which I would like to share here and on GMZ - to gauge reaction to it among some of the smartest HC posters.

"What I think is that there are so many, and so many really hot opportunities among the small cap ASX explorers that the supply of those assets on the ASX market has exceeded demand, even though that demand is strong (especially for 'green commodities' necessary for the 'green revolution')
    To support that view consider that drilling rigs are as scarce as hens teeth, assay labs are months behind in some cases and staff is scarce."

2. Here is a comment by @minerlised in his Post #: 57873824 - hi mate. Mineralised is referring to news flow by GBZ by their MD Peter Royner, his comment 'willing to fail' needs to be registered here IMO.

"Im positive this is NOT one of those groups, Peter is serious about this, and they will put together a sterling plan and be willing to fail and take risk, as this is the only way company will succeed."

3. And finally @The Mule says in his great wrap this morning -

"Rock chip samples just dont get carried to site in backpacks"

We sometimes critisice INCA for too many rock chips, but they are the first indications in many cases.
    Drilling will be starting soon on our Aussie tenements - on some cases it was rock chips then Geo physical studies which defined the targets.

And lets be sure we don't criticise too much that the Company shuns taking risk for fear of failure.

All just IMO, for reflection, not advise. GL stay safe.
    Last edited by JandJ: 08/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.