PAA 2.86% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Elanco Option Update, page-128

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    As much as I agree with chasing canine cancer I actually think MPL treating Covid-19 is more important at the moment. Every person on the planet is at risk of contracting Covid-19 and the rate of infection makes it an immediate threat. While it continues to flood hospital ICU's anyone with any other illness is at higher risk of contracting the disease and have a higher probability of dying due to a weakened immune system.

Any relief that can be provided by a treatment particularly with the profile of MPL would be a massive benefit to the world. Of course I'm referring to early evidence that MPL could be beneficial pre or post infection and it's in tablet form.

The virus imo is actually affecting far more than people's respiratory systems. Look at the riots, protests and political feuds between countries with the potential for military conflict. When you remove the ability for people to socialize we as humans lose our ability to empathize with others.our view of the world narrows. We began to only think about ourselves. A successful treatment either MPL or any other drug is going to be the corrective action that steers the world back closer to harmony or what we knew as "normal life" before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $87.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $36.85K 205.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 162181 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 412357 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.