PAA 5.00% 19.0¢ pharmaust limited

That's not the impression I got from the interview with RA...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    That's not the impression I got from the interview with RA yesterday. He talked about being disappointed that Elanco didn't take up the option but it was the high % of dogs with tumor regression that was needed to impress them, and PAA did not provide this- only that it could happen with the right dose- and PAA will need to optimize MPL to prove this. Elanco was not convinced enough to give them the deal they wanted- that's my belief. This is a quote I took from the interview.

Roger- "Most of the dogs showed some stability of disease... we didn't regress the tumors, but they stopped growing. We had one dog where 60% regression of tumors was achieved and one tumor completely disappeared, which is really what we want to show in a number of animals, and if we can show that then I think we're back on the rails and can potentially negotiate a much better deal for the company than we could with just one flagship dog showing regression. So it's all about the data"

There's a lot more work to be done and the plan is to go back to Elanco in future. I'm waiting patiently, but it's a reality check.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $118.1K 605.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 271759 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 84950 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.