EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

jpimentaFunny how after you sold, you still have to come on this...

1. 1,496 Posts.
    jpimenta

Funny how after you sold, you still have to come on this forum to convince yourself and others that you have made the right decision. Obviously, from your posts, you are not quite sure.

However, this is what I am sure about :

I think you shouldn't have sold @0.1 because of new share issue. Why not wait till the augur drilling assays that's due in the next 1-2 weeks, and then may be wait to have a look at the JORC at mid year? What's the hurry to realise a loss at the lowest SP?
    I know, ppl only sell when there are lots of selling and buy only when there is lots of buying. Most likely selling at low and buying at high, not a good trading habit for sure.

The company is still a going concern with cash in the bank for Champagne and Caviar for at least 6 more months. :)

This is not a sinking ship. Just have to look at the MC of PDI of $23m. The value of EDM's 22% stake would be $5-7m depending on the Dave East being valued in all of PDI's tenements.

That's why I said it's a gift and I am not joking.

btw. there should still be about 15m @0.1 out there to be had. Until then...

JIMO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.