RNU 4.76% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

Today's announcement must surely be seen by astute observers as...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1490
    Today's announcement must surely be seen by astute observers as another important step on the way to Siviour construction and production.
    Incremental sure, but all large projects have multiple steps to tick off.
    It was only a month ago that the Dec23 quarterly highlighted the company's freehold rights purchase allowed it to commence on-site planning activities to conform with its obligations under its Mineral Lease and to permit preparatory works in anticipation of the construction phase.
    Construction prep takes time!

A mine's power supply is the number one external input to its operation, so it makes sense to focus on it's build before anything else.
    Lots of hurdles to get through the energy network permissions etc, so DC is methodically getting the critical path sorted.

I'm invested in a lithium play whose mine is currently under construction. However, the government in its jurisdiction has not signed off on the energy supply permitting, so this miner's critical path has been breached and they will have to use costly diesel gen sets in the interim. Added cost, complexity and time spent chasing permitting means commissioning is delayed and hairs are greyed.

Give our MD a break; the pieces are being assembled for what is looking to be a smooth construction process.
    Another ASX graphite producer to be, experienced funding issues during their construction phase which AFAIK added to dilution and delays etc.

Tier 1 miners can sometimes appear stodgy in comparison to new tech or other smaller enterprises, but their meticulousness pays off long term.
    "Act in Haste, Repent at Leisure" what.png
    One offtake announcement such as the GM-Noveau Monde and its game on!
    Last edited by MtnMusic: 29/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $132.5K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 892440 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1584251 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 1904494
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.