AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Of course it lowered the share price WaikatoGold. Here's my...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Of course it lowered the share price WaikatoGold. Here's my opinion on it all. No doubt not shared by all, but at least in Australia we're still able to have one (I think).

It was one of the most pathetic mates rates cap raises I've seen in 20 years since living in Aus and following the ASX. I mean it's pretty difficult to be completely embarrassed on a raise by a company next door with a recourse AVL itself believes is 1/3 the size and a 3 year old DFS unsing a vanadium price roughly double what it now. One company goes with an internationally respected mineral focused team, while the other a bunch of guys (already on the register) selling anything they can get hold of to "sophisticated investors" at almost half price over in WA. Give me a break! How is that even possible? The fact of the matter is that I don't even blame VA. My belief is that there were, and still are, people involved in that process that A) aren't that qualified and B) have their sights on too many other things to care that much about AVL's shareholders (OWNERS!) as long as the $$ keeps coming in for "expenses".

My writing that we still haven't been shown a BFS on 21/10/2021 is proof alone that there seems to be absolutely no sense of urgency to move this forward in a hurry. Why would there be?? The coffers are now full after the 50% off deal to mates, and there's now plenty to cover all wages and directors fees. Heck, run out in 6 months and lets do it again!! I've been told 3 times that there was no need for raising any more cash. You think I believe a word that comes out of that office anymore?? IMO you're a complete sucker if you do! Is the poster on here surprised he was told on a call to the office in just the beginning of September that the BFS was "on schedule". That schedule was mid 2021 according to a December announcement. Why rush it though, as of course the "getting funds" clock starts as soon as it's announced. Until then I imagine the rhetoric is "we can't start raising funds until it's finished". Yeah rightrolleyes.png!!

I've said it a million times, and I'll do it again for the one or two that care. IMHO a highly qualified cashed up group will come and take over AVL. Next they'll starve out the guys next door, as there's a snowballs chance in hell that two $400 million plants are feasible on those 2 blocks. Once the 2 sites are amalgamated they'll pick who they want to run it all (interesting if they base it on the last cap raising) and have well over 50 years of 15K TPA which I believe is all the world needs more of until 2030 anyway. If people were screaming out for more vanadium right now, believe me one of the two would have the cash already.

My hope is to ride the peaks and troughs while little bits of news still excite the newbies, which is probably what all us long termers in this company deserve! Don't ever compare this company to those like OMH or AIS, there's a reason it's been involved with the likes of BYH and ROLEK over the years. Anyway, hopefully I've made myself clear, and lets hope for a BFS that gives us one of those peaks to bail out on!

Let's see if I'm proven wrong on this..................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.