AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Again that's all your right to disagree. However, let me ask you...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Again that's all your right to disagree. However, let me ask you where I'm wrong here and maybe add a couple of questions:
    • you support the time frame between PFS and this BFS. How long has it been? You just have no time line huh?
    • you support the cap raisings and the fact we've been told the last few times that the money will "see us through....."
    • you think I'm wrong on the comparison of the AVL/TMT cap raisings? Why then? Can you expand (or want to)
    • you believe there will be two plants built? Where will the vanadium be sold?
    • You may not agree with my Bermuda Research, but don't be surprised if the $$ comes through there wink.png

"The FACT that AVL have not yet had to borrow money BEFORE the build is also not a positive?" Seriously, selling part of the company to random investors at 40% off rather than a loan at 3% is a positive to you huh? No need to go on. Lets just agree to disagree.

At the end of the day your post simply reinforces 1000% a quote from Friedrich Neitzsche, and that's just fine. "Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed". Just go ask shareholders of Cudeco back in the day and re-read their posts, then re-read yours, despite the simple facts I listed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.