AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Look teddie, some people are just happy with whatever message is...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Look teddie, some people are just happy with whatever message is coming out in announcements. Hence 7 years, like you said.

You see, anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes doing research (or is capable of comprehending it) might ask "if they have @$9.5 million in the bank, and they spent @$3.5 last quarter, when do you think they'll need to raise money again?". But nooooo, some prefer to get caught up in a MOU with an American company that's announced securing 5 years worth of supply from India! It's just kind of sad, and another one of those announcements that makes you scratch your head.

So getting back to the real questions, I went and had another look. Obviously costings relating to drilling and finally finishing the BFS may change a bit (been saying that for 8 quarters now) but don't forget about that matching grant they have to spend. I think it was $3 million from government and thus $3 million out the door soon for AVL. I guess the biggest fixed cost is salaries, so better take a look at those first. First here's a look at last quarter:

Staff costs $459,000 for the 3 months. Not sure the breakdown there???
    Admin & Corp costs $563,000 for the 3 months
    Exploration & evaluation $2.694mil for the 3 months

Now that I think of it, it's only fair to go back a quarter to get a more balanced look

Staff costs $428,000 for the 3 months.
    Admin & Corp costs $616,000 for the 3 months
    Exploration & evaluation $1.660mil for the 3 months

The one before?????

Staff costs $324,000 for the 3 months.
    Admin & Corp costs $401,000 for the 3 months
    Exploration & evaluation $1.324mil for the 3 months

Now lets take a look at what gets spent annually. Of course all this is in the annual report so I'm probably just pointing out things everyone already knows. I totaled the figures for ease.

Details of Remuneration for the Year
    Details of the remuneration of Directors and specified Executives of Australian Vanadium Limited are set out in the following table. There are no other employees who are required to have their remuneration disclosed in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001.

TOTAL
    Cliff Lawrenson $133,396
    Vince Algar $499,391
    Leslie Ingraham $310,578
    Brenton Lewis $73,000
    Daniel Harris $159,798
    Todd Richardson $358,326

So $9 mil in the bank, November 2021 next week, no BFS, 13 months left on the options, how many quarterly's left with cash??? Yeah go ahead and blast me with how great everything is and how much of a nasty agenda I have against all these wonderful people making so much money for everyone on here!! Sometimes one actually wonders if it is the arrogance of some people to continually do what's only best for just them, or do shareholders who sit around like sheep and say nothing really just deserve it?? Tough question......

Did anyone get the answer about if 1800 got the $550,000 on TOP of the 25,000,000 options that were given to them for selling AVL shares at 40% off????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.