E25 2.44% 20.0¢ element 25 limited

Yep - Pretty plain from their announcement that they are very...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Yep - Pretty plain from their announcement that they are very very focused on progressing the high purity manganese project at Butcherbird (which makes a lot of sense as you don’t change the name of a company to reflect a single commodity unless you are going all in) but like Von said - The important thing for me is that they are also accumulating money to pay for the coming stages (ie PFS, FFS) without having to do a capital raise at a discount.

I also see from the Quarterly documents that about 1 million DNK shares were sold a while back in the mid 60c ....given the amount and the timing, obviously this was to pay for converting the 2.3M 35c DNK options...rather than dip into the existing coffers

This still leaves 8.8M DNK FPOs that they can sell off in chunks to fund any of the stages...and their aer still non core assets that can be sold as well

It seems management is sticking to their very tightly held register policy..how many other companies do you know of that have weathered what E25 / MZM has had to do and only have 83M shares on issue????

If this project continues to progress positively, that = big $$$$$$$$$$$ to be shared among only 83M shares

load up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $43.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $13.12K 64.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 485354 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.