E25 0.00% 24.5¢ element 25 limited

That's what i mean re.6 to 12 months ago, would've saved a...

1. 2,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    That's what i mean re.6 to 12 months ago, would've saved a packet.
    As far as ability to raise production, keep in mind they built the Feasibility just released on the bulk trial at Bootu Creek using the Butcherbird resource via the DMS trial. This proved successful...see below. The fact they've brought over OMH personnel since the trial bodes well in that this substantial uplift is well grounded in its approach, they certainly didn't rush it!. Still raises the question to me as to why they didn't fast track this? He's a penny pincher of the highest order. In this case its cost money delaying the inevitable. Its a strong Feasibility however, moving forward at 1.1m Tonnes provides a profitable return no matter where they are in the commodity cycle. Frustrating as a holder with all the delays but at least this moves reflects to the market that they are moving ahead finally in a substantial way and of course that the HPMSM is still on track.

Dense Media Separation Bulk Trial Achieves 9-30% Grade Uplifton Butcherbird Ores
    • Bulk Dense Media Separation (DMS) trial conducted on Butcherbird manganese ores confirms the
    potential for improved processing using a DMS drum circuit vs ore sorters.
    • Approximately 280 tonnes of material from the current operational areas transported to
    existing DMS facility for batch processing to evaluate DMS process effectiveness.
    • Programme conducted as part of option evaluation for future plant expansion.
    • Results indicate potential product grade improvement of 9-30%.
    • More consistent separation of ore and waste achieved compared to ore sorters.
    • Potential commercial benefits include a reduction in ore haulage and shipping
    costs and improvements in payability (achieved price/dmtu) due to higher grades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $56.05K 226.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6244 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 8163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.