ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    re: Ann: Elemental Successfully Completes A$3... No no u misunderstand, Uts n Shateholder.

Got absolutely No Problems with the current movement- it's the games being played on the SP that is being commented on.

Harlequin n Dinghy paid 34c or thereabouts- it's black n white. Yes that's a premium. Why didn't the SP move to 34c or close to that? Manipulation. Large holders, using bots, selling to themselves. A substantial change in shareholders, millions if dollars , black n white, changed hands at 34c, not a c less to acquire those shares, and the SP did not even get close to 34. Who would have been sellin their shares at 25-26c with that news ? Not me. U? Some1 else? Not any1 w a brain could swallow that trade knowing its 30% less. But it did, even went back down to 21c for a while. Can't justify the stupidity if that is possible of any1 selling at those prices, so I can only reason it was large holders selling to themselves to manipulate the price.

The current raising was not at a premium - 25c. Sophiscated investors is just retail holders- me n you, but much larger holdings. That's why the sp will b higher than 25c... To bring the raising home. Anyone with doubts, just go check LYC over the last 5 days. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this, esp when it is working in our favor now, but point is don't for 1 second think it's about fair value, free market forces . It's BS.. If it was elm should be 31-33c all the way since the harlequin announcement . It's the sad tale if small cap oz co. No damn interest, great prospects, no movement... Then CR.. Voila.. These r d events that move the SP most.. Up or down... Not a co actual prospects... Again check out that dog LYC... About to plunge down cliff come third when manipulation hand is released from the loaded spring.

I rem a comment prev and agreed that disgraceful moments like that 21c pullback should be answered resoundly by a Director BUY ! But nay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.