IVZ 1.14% 8.7¢ invictus energy ltd

This is where I completely stopped taking Trove seriously, he...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    This is where I completely stopped taking Trove seriously, he might have some good background knowledge in O & G but he's downright out of touch with reality to suggest anything improper with IVZ.

Scott is from Zimbabwe, he comes from a family there that sounds like they've been wealthy and operating there for nearly a century and are well connected, which is why he Scott came to find Mobils data in the first place.

I mentioned this briefly before, but who on earth would do anything fraudulent or improper when your entire homeland from the president down is watching? I still think Scotts conservatism comes from having to play a very straight bat, I recall the president declaring a discovery in error a while ago and IVZ having to run defence and clear this up. It'd be outright dangerous for Scott and his family to lead the government down the garden path with pumpy 88E style announcements only to have it all come crashing down later. Remember for better or worse, a lot of pension fund money is invested in IVZ.

Scott needs the air of legitimacy and plausible deniability should things go wrong, this is why when I see him putting out bullish news, it makes me very confident that things are going well.
    Last edited by Auser: 12/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $496.7K 5.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10998 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.