IVZ 2.47% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Elevated Gas Shows Confirms Working Hydrocarbon System, page-614

1. 9,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8374
    Firstly Sophs received a 25% discount for participating in the cap raise from the prior trading day, which was an exceptional deal by itself. The options were always subject to a motion passed by shareholders. They should never have been expected to pass given the already large discount given to sophs.

Small companies go the soph and insto route for cap raising because of the rules set up by governments making it an easy quick process, all to the detriment of the retail shareholder the govt is trying to protect. The big end of town is very happy with the rules governing cap raises and doesn't want change as the existing system works for them.

@blueballs don't expect retail to support the already large rules based advantage you get, nor should you expect retail to support options for the already well compensated. Before you ask people to cry you a river over sophs that decided to sell for a loss and keep options, that were never guaranteed, how about you cry a river of tears for the retail that bought at over 30c the day before the cap raise and suffered an immediate loss.

You have allowed me to think through the entire situation with your posts, and now I'm motivated to also vote NO for your EXTRA freebies on top of your overly generous discount, with my 7 figure holding....
    Last edited by ozblue: 13/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $191.9K 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299209 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 187230 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.