OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Some OGX holders have come up with the idea of potentially...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387

Some OGX holders have come up with the idea of potentially ripping up 100-200 tonnes of Eliseo dirt from surface, moving it to the Cascavel plant and processing quickly. I think this is an excellent idea as it achieves a number of purposes:

1) It uses the Cascavel plant (I mean Gekko plant, not hammer mills) as a test facility for large plant trials and would go a long way to proving up the grade and recovery at Eliseo. The nature of the dirt there is the conglomerate gold would be very patchy and drilling could miss any coarse gold particles, so trial mining and processing tonnes of ore could be the best way to prove it up.

2) It provides some early cash flow.

3) It provides more evidence that there is nothing wrong metallurgically with the Gekko plant.

4) It utilizes cheap gravity techniques and a plant that already exists, rather than spending more money with CIL or adding on ball mill and flotation circuit straight away.

5) It gives Anglo more to consider if they are thinking of making an offer for JV or takeover.

6) It shows Anglo that OGX is still trying things to make a go of it themselves,

Once that exercise has been carried out, the early cash flow may be able to be used to procure some equipment to carry out extensive mining and concentrating of the ore on site at Eliseo, then the concentrates can be trucked to Cascavel for final processing/cleaning and smelting.

IMO something worthwhile to consider in any case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.