ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,322 Posts.
    re: Ann: Elixia range of Personal Care Produc... A well deserved Hi-Five to POH- the naysayers are looking somewhat redfaced yet again today as POH continues to deliver on its promises and achieves yet another milestone.

I believe you will see Aust Sales from Elixia well in excess of $10 Mill pa from 2012 and thats just the beginning as POH plans new products for its local Elixia range and more resellers stock the products. As for International personal care sales- the sky is the limit. Could POH now internally fund its Oxy Trial from personal care sales? Lets see how Body Shaper rolls out into the USA and we will have the answer in short shrift.

Happy End of fin Year to all holders- I know the sp today is less than cheerful- but a new year beckons and we have our new Investor Relations Mgr to push the POH Barrow from next Monday. With SCE and other new Brokers intiating coverage and pushing POH to their Instos clients- POH will soon imho cease to be at the mercy of nervous nelly holders- and that will see our sp move to a level reflective of POHs true worth!

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 42483835 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45464683 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.