AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Elixia range of Personal Care Products - Upd, page-17

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    re: Ann: Elixia range of Personal Care Produc... Those sales disclosed can generate around 100k/200k profit but as I'v stated they'l need to be ploughed back into production .

This is true. $100K profit on $1mill is a 10% profit. I think maybe there might not even be a profit at these quatities. But marketing is a fixed cost, production could be agreed on payment terms now that proof of revenue is forthcoming. At much higher pentration levels the revenue goes straight to the bottom line. If Autralian growth say doubles (which it will) then we have say 80,000 units a year. Add triple those (very conservatively) over a year for each of a US and Asian rollout we have , 560K units, giving a revenue of $56mill. How much of this would be fixed, or on-going costs? It's a money making machine, today's announcement is proof of success. Bodyshaper pulls at the strings of emotion for women with Cellulite. They'll pay if it works. It works. $100 for a 4 week treatment. $1300 a year per customer. Big dollars.

I don't personally think results can flow to the bottom line in time for Oxy II/III trials funding requirements so I still think a placement will be necessary (although with proof of cashflow maybe a loan arrangement would be possible...who knows).

Today's announcement is very significant in my opinion. Unfortunately the market hasn't yet caught on, but it will.

Good to see also that POH are pro-active and listening. Some were complaining about lack of sales figure results. Lo and behold POH provide some (which honestly has surprised me as most wouldn't). Hopefully, it now eases the mind of some who were worried about their marketing strategy. It is clearly working, the word is getting out there, and they're not, it appears, having to spend big dollars to do it.

I am simply over the moon with today's announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.