AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Elixia range of Personal Care Products - Upd, page-23

1. 379 Posts.
    re: Ann: Elixia range of Personal Care Produc... Delighted to read sales surpassing expectations, they hope to pass $1m mark in a month's time, Asian distributor nearly agreed.

I was a little puzzled, tho', as to why this ann. published now. There isn't actual ACHIEVMENT in there, just things are looking promising. Why not hang on a bit until

- sales actually do hit $1m
    - the Asian contract is signed

My guess is that with the sp sliding gently south and a cap raising on the not-too-distant horizon, management felt the need to do something to at least halt the decline - the lower the sp goes, the harder it is to resuscitate, so the cap raising could be unnecessarily expensive if the slide not at least slowed.

Perfectly correct action by POH then - and a relief that they do have potential positives to report. In fact, the extension of retailers willing to stock the products is a positive achievement indeed at this early stage. But do let's keep the ann in its proper perspective; too early yet to revive the imminent Ferrari expectations bandied confidently around a year or more ago

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.