AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Elixia range of Personal Care Products - Upd, page-24

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    re: Ann: Elixia range of Personal Care Produc... I don't think the company released the announcement due to share price at all. If the company is doing all the right things in terms of progress why worry about the short-term gyrations of the share price, whcih currently is being driven by economic uncertainty worldwide and possibly EOFY (ASX has dropped more than 10% in a coouple of months).

People were asking why no sales updates. They provide one and now we're asking why at this time. Hard to win.

The news has done little for the share price anyway, it was 13c 4 days ago before the announcement. What I found interesting is that once there was a short-term run on in the shareprice after the announcement, the sell side was stacked up again. There is for some reason a serious effort to keep the share price down. I suspect a capital raising.

Personally I am using these opportunities to buy up more stock into my super fund. It just can't fundamentally stay at these prices for too long. The only risk I see is the world falling into another GFC, which tends to keep away the investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.