EXL 10.0% 0.6¢ elixinol wellness limited

Gday old mate. no I'm doing just fine thanks. the hoax...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Gday old mate. no I'm doing just fine thanks. the hoax continues with the media hyping the absolute crap out of a "pandemic " that has seen a death count not even a tenth of what the dooms dayers were saying was going to happen.twice as many Americans died during the 2018 flu season, where was the pandemic call then?
    the effect of the nonsensical shut down will continue to wreck havoc on the markets and more importantly peoples lives long into the future.

when the dust settles I think we will see what a grave mistake ( or agenda) World Government (not plural) have done to society. like I said this was a reset and a bigger agenda at play hear. A hoax on grand proportions

on the EXL front I'm a little surprised by the move but not disappointed. I dont believe it was a knife attack but not sure if all parties left amicably. Stratos I think did a good job to slow the bleed out lead the company in a very uncertain time. I di however think a super star like Mr Horn could actually see the company move passed the danger phase. time will tell but an interesting few months ahead.
    for the record I'm not expecting great numbers this quarter.
    own physical gold and silver if you can get it. there is long waits for physical gold deliveries. gold headed much higher. $3100 +

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $167 32.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3632376 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7945956 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 28679
Last updated 15.31pm 06/05/2024 ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.