EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Elixir adds new Taroom Acreage, page-29

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I am open to a capital raise or partnership, with my primary concern being the securing of an excellent deal for shareholders, regardless of the specific parameters. Ideally, institutions, whether public or private, should invest at a market capitalization of at least $150-200 million following the successful stimulation of Day Dream. At that point, I would like to see an agreement that significantly accelerates the company's growth.

I can imagine that behind the scenes, negotiations are already underway with multiple parties in anticipation of a successful stimulation of Day Dream. This is an exciting time; the potential of this deal is extraordinary, it's a crucial next step in our evolution from a gas explorer to either becoming a producer or being taken over by a larger player.

Richard Cottee is highly familiar with the stage that EXR is currently at and is managing it accordingly.

Also it's difficult to account for unexpected positive developments, such as success in Mongolia or unforeseen opportunities in Queensland, which could further enhance our growth and funding prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $68.76K 594.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 455909 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 28486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.