EXR 5.26% 9.0¢ elixir energy limited

I feel like any valid points or criticisms you make are shadowed...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I feel like any valid points or criticisms you make are shadowed by your unrelenting pessimism.

"We should be in a TH for a final result at Daydream, instead we have a TH for fluff" - We should be further ahead than where we are, but operational delays caused by the best of the best Haliburton caused us to be here. Rigs, equipment and crew aren't easy to come by. Lots of the delays are out of managements control.

"If you study all of the communication from 2020 till now you will see how he plays the good and the bad" - You mean he's crafty in how he presents his information to a finicky, sensitive market in a volatile and sensitive industry? If you think he's the only one who does this you are wildly ignorant or naive.

"NY has not delivered a single result that's impacted the SP in any sustainable form in the last 4 years." - Yet you continue to hold and don't want to accept the risk you exposed yourself to by buying the stock. The way you speak indicates you know exactly which way this stock is or has been heading, but you continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $325.2K 3.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 37000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.