EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

There is Nothing better - (yes I am using the REVERSE...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    There is Nothing better - (yes I am using the REVERSE Meaning)--

There is nothing better for an Individuals Self Esteem -- then to have somebody with or without proven knowledge and credentials --- (Yes this is the Internet People can be WHATEVER they wish to portray themselves as) -- continually snipe away with belittling comments about a Company where WE have Invested out HARD EARNT DOLLARS>.

AI says - The behavior you described, where people use aliases to post on internet forums and belittle or question other posters, can be associated with several terms in psychology and online behavior studies:Trolling: Trolling refers to deliberately posting inflammatory, offensive, or disruptive content online to provoke reactions from others. Trolls often hide behind anonymity to engage in negative behavior.Online Disinhibition Effect: This phenomenon occurs when people behave differently online compared to their behavior in face-to-face interactions. Anonymity, reduced social cues, and perceived distance contribute to this effect, leading to more aggressive or impulsive behavior.Cyberbullying: Cyberbullying involves using digital communication platforms to harass, intimidate, or demean others. Anonymity can embolden cyberbullies to target individuals without fear of consequences.

By continually raising questions, that have negative conations or could raise doubts about a company -- has NO Positive Effect on the share - price. . So the actions and comments are not taken to IMPROVE the posters own or other Share Holders Financial Position.
    and Surely -- there is no sexual gratification, or arousal in the Posters continuous posting?

When Posts are being made to PROTECT others and Potential future Investors, from being scammed or as a Warning --Maybe a Highlighted Notation should be Attached to the POST.
    Similar to the DYOR or this is not investment advice etc --maybe they could have a sign or something similar..

#### WARNING - this Post is to PROTECT YOU!! - HEED THIS ADVICE ##

I
    have often wondered why people Post the way we do?
    GLALTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.