EXR 5.26% 9.0¢ elixir energy limited

And, I am not a geo, or an engineer...i dont have any inside...

1. 2,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    And, I am not a geo, or an engineer...i dont have any inside information. But based on why I bought shares, that data hasnt changed and has only ever improved. I was here for Nomgon and thats still my main focus, despite the added assets. If I have a point of view thats technical, or I guess not so much 'investor' focussed then I guess thats what it is for me.

It just seems here sometimes people imagine the directors or management can just write whatever spin they want to make things seem great, or can pump the market up to make that magical SP number grow. I personally dont want to be a shareholder of any such run companies. I want the good news to stand out as genuine good news. I want the market to take us seriously when needed. Less pump.

In our case I see a slowdown on information or newsflow as a sign that there arent any significant changes in Nomgons status, and from my own bit of time in the industry, that aligns with what Ive experienced from CSG wells. I wish we had drilled a field like Berwyndale or Argyle, everyday I wish that. We would all be sold up and gone by now if we had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $325.2K 3.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 37000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.