ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hello Yummy,Sadly these days its eaier to say what I am no...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hello Yummy,

Sadly these days its eaier to say what I am no longer watching. I dont know whether its the general market or the tax-loss time of the year. For example in the base metals space I walked away from BML this month when they announced they were recommencing drilling. Why? well if you have a DFS and are seeking final investment tickoff (full funding) and have been dancing with the banks for several months this clearly means they dont have enough to access sufficient debt IMO. time to go elsewhere

I bought BTR recently after following that for a while now the purge after merger (massive volumes ther as some parties (I assume it was the ~20% who voted against the merger) left the building in big dollops. I cant see downside there now.

Production I tickled OBM for a while as they just had massive leverage as they were a margin producer but I am not there anymore as a SH but still watching as I am not confident they can keep costs under control but that one has volume and therefore ticks the boxes. I know they are hiring in the exploration department again so thats probably a good sign as there was no money for decent technical skills in that section for a while. hence why they sold off some rather tantalising lithium ground for a song without knowing what they had a while back.

In Vic there is not much sadly. SVY are in a halt today for a capital raise but thats just keeping the lights on. KAU are probably the only thing there of interest and in a poor market they have done well.

Regards
    DC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.