A1M 2.02% 48.5¢ aic mines limited

An almanac is a data compendium or collection that doesn't claim...

1. 5,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    An almanac is a data compendium or collection that doesn't claim to be original or hold new information.

Yet I couldn't resist looking for fresh stuff. Please shout me down if my restless searching holds nothing novel.

Slide 32 says:

Minimum mining width of 3m with 0.5m external dilution skin applied on each contact.

Much of Jericho is 2m ETW orebodies and I wondered whether these were economic to mine. Here is the answer - though I cant work out whether this means a cut is 4m or 3m on this language.

Slide 34 says A1M is considering the alternative of an underground connection from Eloise to Jericho, suggested by the proximity of the atttactive Swagman orebody to Eloise. Maybe. Meanwhile Swagman needs more drilling to prove up its potential. Also, it is 3.5km from Eloise underground to Jericho's main defined orebodies. That's a lot of tunnelling to avoid a boxcut and Jericho begins close to the surface, so I have to shrug.

Slide 35 says:

The Jericho resource is also open to the south. The projected J1 and J2 lens positions, and a potential J3 lens position, are evident in ground-based electromagnetic surveys up to one kilometre south of the Jericho resource.

I dont recall mention of a 'J3 lens'.

Jericho is open at depth and along strike. A1M has plenty of both exploration and resource definition drilling ahead, soaking up FCF. This is advantaged by the shallowness and disadvantaged by the narrowness of the orebodies.

AC has floated building up the concentrator complex to 30kCutpa if sufficient resource can be proven. Add in the Sandy Creek and Artemis orebodies and his ambition isn't so distant.

Happy Hunting!

Ash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $228.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $520.4K 1.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 34781 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 13073 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ 481878
Last updated 15.15pm 07/05/2024 ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.