ELS 2.67% 36.5¢ elsight limited

100% it has and will continue to as you look at the process for...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    100% it has and will continue to as you look at the process for someone else to get to this point of approval . It will take years of testing via hours and hours of test flight . $$$$$$ .... expensive and then just trying to achieve the same tech capabilities as Halo ... look at Amazon as a good example . The other thing is the remote ID inclusion in Halo .... A must have and we saw the FAA as extended the deadline for reason in the link below .

https://www.commercialuavnews.com/regulations/the-four-reasons-the-faa-extended-the-remote-id-enforcement-deadline#:~:text=The%20Four%20Reasons%20the%20FAA%20Extended%20the%20Remote%20ID%20Enforcement%20Deadline,-Contributed%20Guest%20Article&text=The%20FAA%20recently%20announced%20an,UAV%20Expo%2C%20our%20annual%20conference.

Looks like an easy choice to me buy the proven /approved connectivity solution or head down the part of others still waiting for approvals or not even at that stage trying to make their solution work.

The greatest risk i think was that while some at ELS spent years doing god knows what and those years spending money raised from our hard earned cash to then add the insult of awarding free option for a job well done !! ?? STILL amazed to put it nicely that someone else would emerge with a faster /smaller/better/cheaper/ smarter solution and we would have missed a great opportunity . That has not happened and if anything the opposite has occurred with single or dual carrier solutions not advancing or catching up to what HALO has to offer .

i think the biggest fear now is that someone tries to buy ELS before true value is reflected in the share price while revenue builds quarter on quarter .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $55.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $25.26K 68.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31336 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 5623 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.