ELS 8.33% 44.0¢ elsight limited

Solid Ann:- revenue increased 100% from Q1 18 (anyone guess...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Solid Ann:
    - revenue increased 100% from Q1 18 (anyone guess where this would land? I can only see cash receipts of 150k but doesnt always indicate rev. Q2 18 saw rev of US374k which is a good sign)
    - Halo will be ready to ship by June, not sure about others but this is earlier than I was expecting despite management's comments on getting product to market.
    - leverage mass distribution infrastructure and networks of global technology to get the product to OEMs
    - as a result of Halo launch, discussions have commenced and are continuing with international tier one leaders in the fields of network technology, telco providers, automotive and aviation. One deal atm could be game changing
    - "Based on expressed interest to date, the Company is confident that the size of the commercial opportunity for Halo is significantly greater than previously expected and the pace at which this opportunity can be commercially capitalised on will be materially quicker than previously expected."
    - a number of contracts are expected to be announced within current calendar year

at this point, all the stuff about cloud and strengthened management teams are just the cherry on the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.040(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ $37.28K 82.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6180 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.