ELS 1.52% 32.5¢ elsight limited

Ann: Elsight Halo integrated into Lockheed Martin Indago 4 drones, page-26

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    secure connection confidence and when i say secure .... cannot be hacked and stays connected ..... so at present lots of interest from the drone sector but can be so much more ..for example regional connectivity for homes and business ... read about the Optus outage and Halo just kept working..... look at robotics ....autonomous vehicles ... when they listed they said at some point the could make it small enough to be the size of a chip in your phone .... and with the original multi channel tech could be used for example in like broadcast for TV .. no more masses of trucks and buses of crew carrying mountains of gear to transmit .... just a guy/girl camera and halo ..... these are just some other verticals

The key thing i notice yesterday was in the commercial space we have waited and waited for regulatory approval and it has all been about safety safety safety !! Stay connected and keep control . Yesterday however the was a subtle change ..... yes still we must stay connected but also communicationsconfidence also ...... Fly the drone out and home ....secure connectivity control but also now we need to send and receive data/video which also requires connectivity communications security both ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.