SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I interpret your response as "I don't care about all the red...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I interpret your response as "I don't care about all the red flags, whatever it takes to bring in millions even if it's measurably shady". Somehow large revenue numbers automatically equate success. I don't agree with this sentiment.

I get the feeling there are a calibre of investors in EM1 that either don't have a corporate moral compass or they believe everything is fair game despite there being a level of ethics, standards and rules to abide by. If someone raises points where EM1 have crossed a line then it's immediately considered downramping or they have ulterior motives or bias to the company.

It is my opinion that if EM1 really did care about building a legitimate community of gamers, they wouldn't have lumped Miggster into a promotion that essentially makes them a bullet point on a package. The net effect of this approach is subscription numbers have gone up, revenue has gone down (due to promotional pricing) and active gamers are a small percentage compared to total number of active subscriptions. If community was a big deal then active gamers would be increasing or a bigger percentage of total active subscriptions. These metrics are important.

The model they employed was plain and simply a cash grab using a questionable MLM to market it. The product is not revolutionary and it's proof that it cannot be sold on it's on merits, it had to be pushed to people via packages in order to achieve the lofty subscriber numbers they're chasing.

If that is success to you, well done you've proven you chase low hanging fruit. Now you can endure the potential fallout and questions that come from this approach. Pretending there aren't issues or red flags is on you.

DYOR RTFM IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $51.18K 7.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8494637 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11107722 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 1569111
Last updated 10.23am 29/04/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.